Pages

Jan 1, 2013

Resolutions

I do not usually do New Year’s resolutions.  I do not really believe in waiting for a specific day to start making changes to your life if it needs changing.  My main goal for this year is just to be a better version of myself.  I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful home, and three dogs that make me crazy on a daily basis.  I would love to be more patient, quicker with an encouragement, and ready to handle anything.  I have been working on some of my "resolutions" for months but wanted to write them all down together to keep myself accountable. And that accountability is to you, dear internet strangers.

Last night, Hubs and I laid in bed way before midnight and whispered to each other what we thought this year would look like for us.  Our finances will be settled hopefully by my 26th birthday in May.  After that, we are going to see what life looks like as responsible adults for a few months and then see about trying our hand at being parents.  Our plan has been to be debt free before we started trying to expand our family and we are nearly there.  It seemed to be a much longer trek on the other side of paying everything off but now that we are on the downhill slide, it does not seem that far away.  It does not seem as scary as I expected either. 

Even though we are not there yet, I am excited.

Happy 2013 Everyone.  I hope you get everything you are wanting, find everything you are looking for, and be the person you want to become.

Project Life 365 #Resolution
·         Be debt free (except the house)
·         Have 3 months of expenses saved
·         Go to the gym twice a week.  Quit focusing on the number on the scale and go for myself.
·         Read.
·         Answer emails within 24 hours.
·         Go see a movie with Corey every month.
·         Write even if it’s not very good. Especially if it's not very good.
·         Be a better version of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment